Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Hutch Makeover


Hi everyone! I want to share with you another piece that will be at the vintage fair on Saturday. Any posts this week will be short and sweet since I have a lot going on, but I want to take the time to show you some of the items that I will have in my booth on Saturday. I hope to see you all there!

Here are a few before pictures of a little hutch that I picked up at an auction last fall..

IMG_8798

IMG_8799

After some TLC..

IMG_8871

IMG_8872

IMG_8873


IMG_8874

The color of the piece is a light gray, lineny color that I mixed myself. It is very neutral and will go with about any color in your home. Here in the pictures, it is still missing the glass, but it will be getting some!

I added one of my favorite contact papers for the backing. The hardware received a coat of metallic gray spray paint.

Happy sunshiny Tuesday, you all! Thanks for stopping by!


-Mary

2 comments: