Wednesday, June 28, 2017

2017 Vintage Fair


What a beautiful day and great turnout for the 2017 Walnut Creek Vintage Fair! I can’t believe it’s over with! My world has been revolving around June 24th for such a long time, I hardly know how to act now that it’s past.

I did manage to snap a few photos of my booth the morning of the fair, although they were taken in a hurry. So, here is a quick photo tour of my booth…

IMG_9427

IMG_9426

IMG_9429

IMG_9431

IMG_9432

IMG_9434

IMG_9437

IMG_9438

IMG_9442

IMG_9443

IMG_9445

I learn something new every year at the fair..what to have more of, and less of..but it’s always a lot of fun!

I want to thank all of you that made it to the fair on Saturday and for those of you who couldn’t, there’s always the next one!

I’m looking forward already for the first ever Fall Fair that is coming up October 6th! It will be held at the same place as the spring one. (Walnut Creek Furniture)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

-Mary 


1 comment:

  1. Your things are so pretty! I grew up in Holmes Cty but married a man from PA. So one of these years I might have to go HOME over the fair weekend. I'd love to see your things in person. And now we bought an old farmhouse. Your things would look lovely in here. I'm on a tight budget and have little time to re-do furniture but you make it look possible!

    ReplyDelete