Monday, February 12, 2018

Dresser to Buffet Makeover Video


Happy Monday everyone! I know it’s been awhile since I posted on here and I apologize! I’ve had a lot of other exciting things going on and haven’t taken the time to post.

I do have some news to share with you all! I crawled out of my little box and attempted to publish a video of a latest makeover. If you are like me, you enjoy watching a hands on, visual sometimes of something being done.This inspired me to do the same. I have always  thought someday I may do this but most of the problem in not getting it done is because of the fact that I HATE being in front of the camera. :(

I am still trying to get used to seeing me on a video doing my thing. I think to myself, do I always sound so bossy? What’s with all the hand motions and eye blinking? Anyway, I could go on about this subject but I won’t. Bottom line is, I had to overlook all that and hope that in doing this I can be an inspiration to someone to try a makeover of their own!

So, without more words, below is the link of my first video!

I usually don’t ask anyone to do anything extra besides step out and try repurposing of your own, but today I ask that if any of you has any requests of a video idea, let me know.. I may give it a shot! So feel free to comment on my channel or anywhere else to let me know if you want to see another painting technique or Silhouette Cameo tutorials, Home/garden tours, etc..

Also, if you like the video, share to friends and/or subscribe!

Again, bear in mind that it’s my first video..hopefully the future ones will get better! It’s also best to watch it in HD quality. (I loathe grainy videos and wish youtube would only display them in HD!)

So.. here it is!..

Paint and Glaze Tutorial

buffet pics1

I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

-Mary

2 comments:

  1. Mary, your video IS an inspiration. Today I painted and distresses a pair of old wooden candlesticks. They are the perfect farmhouse touch on my mantel. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I enjoy all of your videos and I look forward to them. I love the window picture frame that hangs above your beautiful buffet. I’m going to assume you created that..can you do a how to tutorial on that?

    ReplyDelete