Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Autumn Skies and Pumpkin Pies


Here I am posting about Fall and it seems like the season is over with already! How does one keep up? I had a crazy busy late summer and Fall with the vintage fair in October and it seems ever since I’ve been trying to catch up.

Here are a few belated pictures of my booth. I had a lot of fun and pretty much a sell out, which I’m always thankful for! I appreciate everyone who comes!

IMG_0635

IMG_0630

IMG_0627

IMG_0636

IMG_0640

I know a month has gone by and it seems a bit late to be posting pictures of the event but since I didn’t get it done sooner this will have to do.

I added a few autumn touches in our home this year..

IMG_0703

IMG_0708

IMG_0710

IMG_0714

I know these little Rosemary plants are more on the Christmas side but I couldn’t resist when I saw them at Lowes a few weeks ago. I know they get harder to find as the Christmas season approaches so I thought I better get them while they are there.

IMG_0716

I kept the mantle very simple and natural this year..

IMG_0720

IMG_0728

IMG_0737

I did manage to capture a few outdoor pictures before all the leaves were gone from the trees..

IMG_0855

IMG_0902

Downtown Marietta. Love the historic town with the river running through it!

I still have a few of these table runners available on my Etsy shop. I thought they would be fitting for a Thanksgiving table setting..

IMG_0730

Hopefully it won’t go this long for my next post as it was for this one! I apologize for the lateness.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Fall season! Thanks for visiting!

-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment