Monday, June 20, 2016

Makeover Monday 9

 

I can’t believe the vintage fair is only five days away! I have had so much fun getting ready for it and I’m almost sad to think that it will be over with soon. It is about time for me to think of something else though, such as my neglected flower beds or our hurriedly cleaned house of late. :/

Todays post will be featuring some items again that will be in the fair on Saturday. I will share some before and after pics of them..

First is an ugly looking cart/stand that I picked up for $5 at Goodwill. I’m not sure what it was used for in it’s previous life, but there was a spring loaded shelf in it, which I removed and turned the piece into a possible coffee table? Toy box? This is one of my favorite pieces that will be for sale on Saturday. I have a hard time parting with some of these items, but our house is only so big. :)

Check it out..

IMG_3000

IMG_3970

A few more pieces…

IMG_3003

IMG_3983

 

 

IMG_3955

IMG_3977

IMG_3979

IMG_3980

 

IMG_2850

IMG_3982

To see some more vintage fair details, keep checking my porchswings n’ honeysuckle facebook page this week. Unfortunately Facebook changed some things and when I post on that page, the posts don’t show up on everyone’s timeline like they used to, so you need to visit my page to see the latest. :/ (super annoying)

Have a great week everyone!

-Mary

 

1 comment:

  1. I hope to be at the sale. As always, these items look fantastic! On another note, I am really enjoying your new book because your interests are so similar to mine and you do such an awesome job with your makeovers, money-saving ideas, etc... :)

    ReplyDelete