Thursday, March 20, 2014

Springtime Center Piece

 

I had to share my simple kitchen table centerpiece with you all since it’s the first day of spring today. (even though it feels far from spring here in Ohio Sad smile) I felt an urgent need to remove the snow globes that resided on the table all winter…

 

IMG_1064

 

Spending only $4.88 on the flowers in Walmart I replaced the globes with this…

 

 

IMG_1116

It makes you smile just to look at these cheerful flowers, doesn’t it?

After the winter we’ve had this is truly a blessing to look at! I couldn’t stop taking pictures, trying to capture every colorful angle…

 

IMG_1119

 

IMG_1135

 

I took Ball quart jars and painted them white with a semi gloss spray paint. After they were dry, I used a black paint marker to distress them…

 

IMG_1118

 

IMG_1133

 

IMG_1143

 

The wood box I basically just slapped together a few pieces of wood.. nothing fancy!

 

IMG_1115

 

I hope you enjoyed this simply put together display and are possibly motivated to make one of your own! I do warn you.. it brings on the spring fever more than ever!

Good night, everyone!

 

-Mary

1 comment: