Friday, May 31, 2013

Just a Swingin’

 

IMG_1845

I’ve always thought a yard doesn’t look complete without some sort of swing hanging from a branch. Earlier this spring, while rummaging through the remains of an old barn, I came across this “swing.” Nothing fancy but it serves the purpose…

IMG_1903

I took some snapshots of Ephraim the other evening while he was enjoying the summer weather on his swing.

IMG_2114

 

IMG_2124

 

IMG_2123

Love little bare feet…(not so little anymore Crying face)

IMG_2117

 

IMG_2134

The next photos you will have to look at closely…

IMG_2131

A nice smile.. but mom can tell it’s a bit fake.. then…

IMG_2129

Ornery crossed eyes that I didn’t detect until later when I pulled up the pictures on my computer!

IMG_2130

No wonder he’s laughing! (definitely a genuine smile Smile)

Love, love this quote. I’ve used it before and won’t ever tire of it…

IMG_2115-001

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment